My Top 5 Makeup Products

Makeup is one of my favorite things. I like to experiment with different looks and makeup helps me do just that. Out of all of the different eye shadows, eyeliners, powders and etc, I have my favorite products that I cannot live without. Check these out!



Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation



1. Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF 15 does not cause breakouts for me. This foundation and powder in one is infused with powerful antioxidants and exclusive multi-mineral complex that protect and hydrate my skin. 




Miami Glow


2. Motives Pressed Bronzer - Miami Glow. This product never fails! It makes my skin look natural with a healthy, radiant glow. It also provides definition and enhance facial features. I use it every day because it helps me to create a flawless look.




Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trio



3. Motives Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trio. These Eye Shadows are highly pigmented due to the baking process that allows pigments to set in. I can create either dramatic look for the evening or natural day look. When I wet this eye shadows, it helps me to create sexy, sultry look.


La La Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara



4. La La Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara. I love this mascara because it creates extra volume. The best thing is that this mascara does not flake or smudge and gives me incredible, eye-catching lashes with excellent definition and all day staying power.






La La Mineral Lip Shine


5.La La Mineral Lip Shine is my most favorite lip gloss. This  mineral based formula delivers sensational color with ultra shine and protection and makes my lip full and plump.





10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray



There you have it ladies - my favorite top 5 can't live - without makeup products. If I wear makeup during my workouts, Motives Liquid Mineral Powder Foundation has worked the best for my combination skin. The secret for makeup to stay all day long and even not to be ruined during workouts is a finishing spray, Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray. This is my little secret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment