|Spicy Pinapple Margarita|
Recipe type: Cocktail
This yummy recipe has 100 fewer calories when compared to a pre-made margarita mix.
- 1⁄3 cup diced pineapple
- 2 oz. tequila
- 1⁄4 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄3 tsp. chili powder
- Ice (to fill Cocktail Shaker)
- 1⁄2 limes, juiced
- 1⁄4 tbsp. agave nectar
- Combine salt and chili powder on small plate.
- Wet rim of 1 short glass with lime juice or water, margarita sponge works perfectly for this task.
- Dip rim of glass in salt/chili mixture. Set aside.
- Blend pineapple, tequila, lime juice and honey in blender until smooth.
- Add ice and blend until you have an icy margarita.
- Pour into salt & chili-rimmed glass and garnish with lime slice.
- For “on the rocks” version, use pineapple juice and cocktail shaker