6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 4 oz each
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tsp poultry seasoning
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Sea salt, to taste
Olive oil spray
Tinkyada Brown Rice Spaghetti
Cilantro for garnish
2 tblsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
Pinch crushed pepper flakes
28-oz can pureed tomatoes
1 tblsp dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
2. Combine almond meal, flaxseed , seasoning, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
3. Beat eggs in a bowl with a fork. Dip each piece of chicken into eggs and set aside.
4. Briefly dip egg-coated chicken in egg mixture again, then dip into dry mixture and coat evenly.
5. Put chicken breasts on the baking sheet, spray it with olive oil, cover with foil, and bake it in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
6. While chicken is baking, cook pasta.
7. Sauce: Heat oil in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and pepper flakes. Shake pan gently until garlic becomes fragrant.
8. Add tomatoes, oregano, and salt. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 30 minutes.
9. Serve pasta and chicken breast with tomato sauce, and garnish with cilantro.
Calories: 316 Fat: 17g Carbs: 33g Fiber: 5.3g Protein: 17g Sugars: 4g